Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The dedicated miner



As I was driving one day, I stopped at a red light. Checking out other drivers, I noticed a driver on the right lane [FULL ON] " picking " his nose ! Let me tell you, he looked like he was on a mission ! The guy was going for "GOLD", no doubt about THAT ! The whole index was up his nose ! I felt like saying " You're right there ?"
I've never seen so much dedication in my life ! Like a miner in a gold mine only with more determination ! You'd think there's a time and a place !
The guy was sooooo engrossed by what he was doing, that he didn't notice the green arrow till a hail of angry honks put an abrupt halt to his action. Next thing I see, he lifts that same hand to give the "bird" to the drivers behind him before taking off !!!
I wonder who will be the lucky bearer of his handshake !!! Uuuuuuuugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home