Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Breaking the ice



My first blog...

Here I am all excited and anxious, posting my first of many editions to come !...

Well hopefully, if this "thing" works of course!

Am I nervous? Hell yeah!!! Dont ask me why though. This cocktail of emotions has subdued my logic at this very moment that I don't even know myself. So, I'll blame it on "that time of the month". Gee, it sounds so plausible that I'm starting to believe it myself. Don't you love being a woman?

On a serious note though, yes I do. I luuuv being a woman. More so, I luuuuv being "moi" [me in French] including the woman in me from head to toe, except of course for some little minor details such as height, weight etc,... LOL (laugh out loud) Just kidding !...

What will I be writing about ? Hmmmm, a bit of everything, from mundane to important issues. Philosophy, politics, poetry, fashion, health including personal life encounters and reflections etc,... You name it ! So stay tuned, I'll keep you posted...

Warnings...these postings may contain "typing errors", grammar guidance may be recommended for some readers. (LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home