Sunday, July 09, 2006

Afflicted







Afflicted....

With love I’m afflicted,
And sorrow I’m injected...

In spite of my objection,
I was tossed in a confrontation,
Between my heart and my reasonning.

Beside myself I sought negotiation,
seeking peace, by pleasing both, was my motivation,
to ease this hostile situation.

I found the same outcome is effected,
A victorious loss is subjected.

After days of endless torments strong reasoning,
Halted my love from physically manifesting,
But failed to stop the heartache from creeping…

Oh beloved of mine, though your voice,
is filled with a heavy sigh that I trace,
It still makes my heart from joy race…

Both victims, you of your guilt and burden,
And I of this affliction,
Are still pretending,
That one day we’ll have a happy ending…

You whisper in my ear,
Empty words I long to hear,
And as you're leaving you'll come near,
To promise me to be back here…

Oh my love, though with love am affected,
My perception and judgement are not demented,
Like an open book, your actions are easily predicted,
And your every move has been noted...

Just because I choose to ignore it,
It does not mean I don’t know it !...
Alas, I can no longer prolong it ,
The time has come for you to see it !...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

- Deepak

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home