Monday, July 10, 2006

A fingered pudding



I was reading an article about Brangelina's baby bonanza in the 12th June 2006 Who [OZ]edition . Among the many pics including a couple of A4 sizes, I noticed some interesting comments that had me in stitches. And of course me being of a devious character, I felt compelled to share them with you.

Now let me give you a bit of a background. It was a four page article mostly filled with pics. However the article itself would have been around three paragraphs max. It described the location and birth of Angelina Jolie's newborn Shiloh in Namibia.

At the end of the article, I kid you not, it had the following:

"By Michelle Tauber and Jennifer Wulff. Reported by Mary Green in New York, Sara Hammel and Pete Norman in London, Dee-ann Brown in Namibia, Peter Milkelbank in Paris, Courtney Rubin in Monaco and Kate Klisein Connecticut".

Any more fingers left to be put in the pudding ?!! I mean there's plenty of room to squeeze few more names in this 1000 or so words article, don't you think! (LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home