Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ooops !

I met this awesome chick who happens to be an IT guru. She seems to know her stuff well which I found to be a 'turn on'. Not many chicks are into that sort of thing and it was refreshing to see one who is NOT a nerd and has a great sense of humour. She volunteered to help me out with a couple of technical problems I was having with my blog that evening on Skype. Real sweet of her to do so. Since I am an MSN user I had to download it. It was quick,easy and straightforward, I loved it!

Knowing her virtual ID, I typed in her name in the search panel and it instantly popped up. So I sent her a message.

The message said: “Hi Joe, is that you ?”

A speedy reply shot through; “Hi Pepe, how are you ?”
Good, and you ?”; I replied

Not real good, the weather's been dry.” : she said.
That’s odd I thought, we never talk about the weather !?!?! ...

Isn’t it better though ? ” ; I said thinking how I loathed the wet season.

We need the rain, and I can’t work outside. By the way, my deepest condolences !” : she replied.

First GARDENNING talk and now CONDOLENCES !?!?! Who died, I thought to myself. Is she talking about my ex ? He's not DEAD !?!?! Could she be alluding to our break-up ?!?! This conversation is getting interesting ! I decided to play along.

Thanks, it’s been difficult”: I said
You know what, let's talk over the phone, I’ll call you!”; she said

Call me !?!?! Why ? Am happy chatting on SKype I thought !!! :(

Ok”: I said sheepishly.
Not now though, I'm at work." She said.
Still at work ? “: I replied completely puzzled.
Yeah, what's the time there ?”: She asked.

Huh ?!?! The time 'THERE' !?!?! We live in the SAME city !?!?! Mayday… mayday, we have a SITUATION HERE !!! I am chatting with the wrong chick who happens to mistaken me for someone else! What the f....... !?!? Let’s get the ‘flock’ out of here I thought to myself, before the situation gets sticky!

It’s 9:30pm” : I replied.
I’ll call you later after work, but it will be late !” ; she said
OK”; came my reply.

“You know what, I'll call you on Saturday. We can have a good chat !”: she added
“ Good idea, looking forward to it ! Got to go now, cheers ! ” :I replied.

It’ll be interesting to see the reaction of her mistaken identity on Saturday! …(LOL)
save_to_blinkbits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home