Sunday, August 20, 2006

Do you cyber ?

While I was downloading some songs for my IPOD , I came across a chat-line ! I got curious and wanted to find out what the fuss was all about ! In no time I found myself chatting to 19 contacts simultaneously ! I was having a ' ball ' so to speak.

One particular contact from the UK invited me to view him on cam. Wrong move, he was uuuugly ! Everything about him, even his words started to come across as sleezy ! That after seeing him on cam of course !

Things started to heat up on HIS PLANET hence he decided to share it with me. Next thing I see is this MASSIVE hard-on protruding through his pants. What the F..... ?!?! No kidding, I would have easily mistaken it for a donkey's if I havent seen the guy on cam. Let me tell you, it was a fowl sight, and he he hasn't TAKEN OFF his pants YET !

" Did you like that ?" ; he asked.
My reply was a monkey character nodding his head with a big grin. That was nasty of me, but I couldn't help myself ! On the other hand, he should have thought about it before putting himself out there.

"I am going to be doing something naughty and you cannot look. No peeking... " ; he added .

The monkey character appeared again as my answer while I'm thinking to myself, KNOCK YOURSELF OUT buddy, don't let me stop you !

While he was flat out ROCKING HIS SOCKS OFF, I was busy chatting to this other OZ dude.

" Do you cyber ?" : he asked.

Me, who was clueless putting it mildly and had no idea what that meant, said: "Yeah, do you ?"

"Do you like Cocks ?" ; he shot out.

Is THIS cyber or was it something else ?!!! The 'boy' lacked style and imagination ! He was plain as boiled rice.

" Do you ? ": came my reply.

I wanted to dampen the mood a bit. I have the UK freak turning blue in the face from jerking-off while this one wants to follow suit ! I should introduce them to each other, they might rock each other's socks !!! (LOL) :P

" Do you like sucking cocks ?": he continued.
It was obvious, the guy was on a mission. Alas, he was barking up the wrong tree ! The conversation was sooooo crude and lacking character ! I felt like saying go find yourself another looser to freak on with buddy, you sound like you got nothing going for you ! But no, I didn't.
Instead I said : "This conversation is way too steamy for me, I'm getting out of here "
Meanwhile Mr UK freak is sending me a nudge with a "Did you peek? You did, didn't you?" message.
Not getting a reply, he added: " Are you there ?"

By that time I switched back and sent him the nodding monkey character again with a " g2g ". (Got to go )

"Wait wait, don't go...." read his message while I was signing out !
Quite an experience I must say !!!
save_to_blinkbits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home